forum für allgemeine bikecom-belange

Moderator: slomo

Beitragvon soyus » 08.09.2005 08:29

ACHTUNG!
eines ist mir wichtig bzgl. eurer avatare, da ich es nicht automatisch beschränken kann:

BITTE KEINE AVATARE VERLINKEN DIE GRÖSSER ALS 144px HOCH und 144px QUER SIND!

mit zu großen avataren kann sonst das forenlayout gesprengt werden! (allmighty, little gabi) :wink:

:danke:

wie finde ich die größe eines bildes heraus:
klick rechte maustaste aufs bild -> eigenschaften -> breite, höhe
Wunsch - 1.Division: Rapid, Austria, Wr. Sportklub, Vienna, FC Wacker Innsbruck, Austria Salzburg, Sturm Graz, LASK, Admira/Wacker :)
soyus
Worldcuprider

Beitragvon Admiral Togo » 02.10.2005 14:11

Und was genau ist ein AVATAR???
Hab echt keine Ahnung!!!

LG DER ADMIRAL
Wer Wind sät erntet Sturm!!!

bibo ergo sum!!!
Admiral Togo
Dreirad-Noobie

Beitragvon highbiker » 02.10.2005 14:43

das avatar ist das bild, das unter deinem namen angezeigt wird.

lg.
highbiker
Bergaufbremser

Beitragvon Admiral Togo » 03.10.2005 18:35

Ah, Danke!
Hab ich echt nicht gewußt!
Hab mir sogar gedacht, dass das wieder was mit Warcraft zu tun hat!
Wer Wind sät erntet Sturm!!!

bibo ergo sum!!!
Admiral Togo
Dreirad-Noobie

Beitragvon soyus » 03.10.2005 20:45

Admiral Togo hat geschrieben:Hab mir sogar gedacht, dass das wieder was mit Warcraft zu tun hat!

tsts... :roll:
Wunsch - 1.Division: Rapid, Austria, Wr. Sportklub, Vienna, FC Wacker Innsbruck, Austria Salzburg, Sturm Graz, LASK, Admira/Wacker :)
soyus
Worldcuprider

cheapjerseys 0-12-0-12-235261 cheap football jerseys

Beitragvon 1CTbGTv2hBm » 30.04.2018 12:55

Yes, it does test skill to some extent, and yes, you compete against similarly skilled/leveled opponents. They weigh about 7 10 poundsRear Tractor: These tubes fit into the large tires on the rear of tractors, road graders and similar equipment. FabIPTV does something great here.

wholesale jerseys Liver shots are great. Wilstein turns 65 next month. In 1878 people started leaving the reservation to fend for themselves. They Chris Pratt and Tracy Ellis Ross and Neil Patrick Harris and Melissa McCarthy. Doesn't it feel good to have some "family" to go home to at the end of the day?. cheap chian jerseys

cheap nfl jerseys There is NO disputing that the giant German, Markus Ruhl had the biggest shoulders the bodybuilding world has ever seen. He faced four men, allowed four runs, got no outs and allowed 11 total bases.. Eventually he helped orchestrate Lehman's emergence as a public company.. cheap nfl jerseys

cheap jerseys You are just summarizing the already stated points from existing discussions that you agree with and disagree with.. Lol. That morning.. This went on for YEARS, and the guy simply couldn escape. Barbie Styling HeadsProbably the best known and best loved fashion doll in the world is Barbie. cheap jerseys

cheap ncaa jerseys It's the wights being able to move freely under the water and tie up the gigantic dragon with them that bothers me. Allan (the successful applicant) in order to gage his level of qualification (Montgomery 179 180). Robot was in the 5/9 hack.. Reproductions of the original tickets were made in additional colors of orange and green. cheap nfl jerseys

If I the person who they made the bet against, you can sure as shit bet that I going to raise hell over this post. All the bodies were recovered and researchers got DNA and used other clues to identify a large percentage of them, they were reburied at a new cemetery and recently 9 more previously unidentified burials were given their names back..

The story line flows through this game high skiers crap. Learn about the different answers to the question "how many credits do you need for a master's degree?" by reading the rest of this article. (Ex: sperm producing cells)Embryonic stem cells are harvested from four to six day old embryos.

The only downside to Tivoli is that it unfurnished, but that wasn a problem for us since we found all our furniture for free (Craigslist, UCF Facebook pages, etc.) But since it unfurnished the rent is super cheap ($530/month per person for a 3x3 compared to somewhere like Northgate Lakes where you pay $675/month per person for a 3x2) You probably enjoy anywhere you move as long as you make the most of it and live with people you know will be good roommates.

Freeway" and "Desperados Waiting For A Train," were evocative tales of ramblers and dreamers, inspired by his own life.Clark's songs were recorded by a who's who of country and Americana music, including Johnny Cash, Ricky Skaggs, Emmylou Harris, Brad Paisley, Alan Jackson, George Strait, Jimmy Buffett, Kenny Chesney and many others.Guy Clark performs at the Paradiso in 1992 in Amsterdam,"Travel safe, old friend.Guy Clark: 1941 2016.

I already seen games that have a high level of divs throw the game, especially on weekends. I think RSD started with good intentions, but labels caught on and now it just seems like the black friday of records. Furthermore, forensics have discovered "brain stem" is made up of letters from midBRAIN, pons, and Medulla oblonga.

cheap jerseys china Musical Bath Meditations Relieve StressAll this brouhaha and the medical and insurance costs that go with it can be avoided. I pointed out all the ways that her rendition matched Renoir's original and praised her. For this reason accepting challenges are a good way to test your skill.. cheap nfl jerseys

cheap jerseys Basically, his body is used to one thing, and without that, it's harder for him to orgasm.. Coast Guard has an early association with aviation. Mary helped Sarah to compile her lectures into a book, Life Among the Paiutes, which was published in 1883.. cheap jerseys

cheap mlb jerseys They are my loyal companions. So please Android, hear us and remember that we like the newer better new mobiles so give us ladies phones that do what the Apple iPhone does so well. Itachi does not have EMS. It was like every night I would imagine it cheap mlb jerseys.
<a href=http://www.cheapjerseyscna.com/>cheap Jerseys</a>
1CTbGTv2hBm
Gatschhupfer

cheap jerseys 0-23-0-23-241677 cheap mlb jerseys

Beitragvon 1CTbGTv2hBm » 30.04.2018 23:36

These cysts form from the cells that produce human eggs. I was even invited to attend a concert at San Jose State University that was meant to direct attention to increasing tuition and what could be done to stop the rising costs.. Discipline doesn mean that you sit there at the back and you watch as things go wrong in the organisation.

Glue 2 of the half corks together with the cut side up. Deliberate and/or repetitive "shitposting" will result in a removal or potential ban. They could potentially go away in smaller developments that feel micro transactions are not right. If you want to do docs then NYC or LA.

cheap mlb jerseys Also, I am glad my parents were neutral about it, there are some fathers specially that put a lot of pressure and fuel those dreams well into the 20's even though the chances are zero. We are celebrating the 230. A newbie with a few months of hearthstone will never make it to rank 5 with their limited cardpool, unless he pays into it. cheap mlb jerseys

I Want to add that the violence in CoD is not something we deslike or think of as unartistic. Some 94.7 percent of Lake Superior froze over in 1979, effectively a complete icing. Women are truly strong in their ability to handle it all.. Innovation at its finest.

cheap football jerseys 3 2,365 points submitted 2 months agoMarvin became aware he had fallen out of time a few months earlier. Fold chicken breast over margarine, fold up sides, and secure with wooden skewer. Then get off reddit unfollow and have a good life? like just becouse you think my mental shit will last for ever is on u. cheap football jerseys

cheap china jerseys What was the question? TEE HEE! I am a woman, not blond, and am thankful I got left out of this!See results. It was covered by a wall and a door. Then, if you blow sand over it, you end up with a sandy desert dune on top of your mile thick salt. Are a number of schools that are supplied by independent school clothing retailers, he said. cheap china jerseys

cheap mlb jerseys They also get a DVD of the pertinent content so they can judge it for themselves. The fucked up thing is that I understand the law of averages, the hot hand fallacy, recency bias, etc. Their popularity kept growing.. Why is physical activity so important? "Exercise may be its own form of medicine," says Colleen Doyle, MS, RD, managing director of nutrition and physical activity for the American Cancer Society.. cheap nba jerseys

This article is about my holiday in Connemara,County Galway in Republic of Ireland. Iowans may not want to pay for a nationalized healthcare system. "If we think about alcohol and tobacco, nearly every government uses their power to govern how they're consumed.

cheap nba jerseys He wants collateral. They range from sweet, quiet and thankful to grumpy, helpless and entitled. Bernardo Vittone is remembered for his flamboyant Rococo churches, which were quatrefoil in plan and delicate in detailing. Anyhow, best of luck in your journey and again, I am glad you found someone who treats you the way you deserve :).. cheap ncaa jerseys

cheap mlb jerseys As a young child, Cynthia Ann was happy with the settlers in the fort. To make another one.. I never really got the point of this. (less crowded than their original location, just as good.) From there you could walk around Cobble Hill, maybe take a stroll down Clinton Street or Court Street and see if anything catches your eyes, or you could hop on the Q train at Dekalb and take it up to Union Square, and walk west down 14th street to the Highline and go for a walk. cheap mlb jerseys

A microphone works something like our ears. The main reasons for sadness are certainly the psychical ones. It's the freest of free speech, as long as net neutrality remains in place.. This is an operation that repairs or replaces the elbow ligament connecting the upper part of the throwing arm with the lower part.

cheap mlb jerseys I believe that Rapmon started smoking after he found out about Jin's death (I will explain this later). Folks who have ingested or had prolonged contact with silver salts may end up with a condition called argyria, in which the skin is stained a grey blue shade. cheap mlb jerseys

Can wait to revisit all the comments and rub it in their faces when we lift the 6th in Kiev. And let be honest, most people who play that game probably have a bias against guns and religion ( maybe I over generalizing here ) and think that guns are dangerous, religion is evil, white people are cruel and anyone who lives in the woods is a uneducated hick.
1CTbGTv2hBm
Gatschhupfer

cheap jerseys 0-23-0-23-241677 cheap nhl jerseys

Beitragvon 1CTbGTv2hBm » 30.04.2018 23:39

Handling, roadholding, and ride comfort earned high marks, though the skinny tires and torquey V 8 added up to axle hop and poor traction off the line.. There are additional achievements such as getting a completionist cape, a trimmed completionist cape, or a master quest cape.

cheapjerseys A closer inspection of the importance of strong, flexible hips might help alter that mindset.. Tell the children that this is bacteria that got into their bodies. If he gets a ticket, it can come back to you. His prowess as a strategist on the battlefield should translate well onto the football field. cheap nhl jerseys

cheap nba jerseys I be game to get off the canadian list. Also, I realized in this movie Bruce Banner jumps from a helicopter but doesn transform until after he hits the ground. Most virtual environments include other forms of interaction, since users can easily become bored after just a few minutes of exploration. cheap nba jerseys

wholesale nfb jerseys Treating disorders of the spinal cord may not always be possible. There are a couple that are variations on basically the same thing. I never skipped school i actually liked learning. The attack on Syria was plannd by the US about 15 years ago, if not before that. wholesale nfb jerseys

Mumbai has the largest population of any city in India, and was previously known as Bombay. He didn waste any time. No i not making your wedding cake. I see people confusing RLM with just simple line movement all the time so I not calling you out or anything just want people to know what reverse line movement means..

wholesale jerseys china Almost a third of France is now covered by woodland of some sort. Wasting the spammers' time like this. Everyone is coming here. You want to be able to meet all the requirements for a healthy tortoise, so that you can prevent any illnesses or health problems.. cheap nba jerseys

cheap jerseys The most common means of transmittal is touch from fingers, kissing, or using cups or utensils that have been in contact with the virus. I literally spent 3 hours emailing/chatting back and forth with support who seemed utterly convinced that I "just didn't pair it with the tv" correctly. cheap jerseys

"We have so many gifted kids. To have a dinner in one of many acclaimed Las Vegas restaurants is another reason to travel to Vegas. With a high 11.7:1 compression ratio, horsepower was 355 at 7,200 rpm; torque 273 pound feet at 5,000.. RelaxationSo, you are looking for a little rest and relaxation on your day off from the parks.

Russian Dwarf Hamsters are often found in the pet market in Europe and North America. Aber das hilft niemandem. Where the grim economics provide cheap and vast selection. To be technical about it, there actually are two different ways of defining the seasons.

cheap jerseys china Meanwhile a long over looked founding figure like Hamilton is bigger in pop culture right now than ever before.. Staying married seems selfish. Edison set up a laboratory in his father's basement when he was only 10 years old. So this angle is worth pursuing: Will Martinez want more information from the front office, and how will he deploy it? And will Rizzo, a scout's scout in every fiber of his being, empower his analytics people to develop strategies with his new manager?. cheap jerseys wholesale

cheap jerseys supply Modern Christian thinking implies that these cakes are marked with a Christian crucifix, but these cakes have been a popular. "You shall come to my house as my guest. EDIT: I was at work and didn know this got so popular, sadly I can possibly reply to all these comments. cheap jerseys supply

Recalling the period, second generation coachbuilders Sergio Pininfarina and Nuccio Bertone noted that their fathers were preoccupied during the war with what they would build when hostilities ceased. No doubt warm and of those local school. It's all about these student athletes.

At the end of your name mostly takes dedication to your studies. I don quite understand it either, in the rural areas especially, there isn a noticeable immigrant population whatsoever, but i think the general sentiment is that " the polish take all the farm jobs".

All of those project classes are rewarding and how much time you can spend on the project themselves. Grandpa had this huge yellow cup and saucer, with gold lettering and trim on it. Its a metallic blue that seems to sparkle and glisten in the sunlight.
1CTbGTv2hBm
Gatschhupfer

cheap jerseys china 0-19-0-19-239232 cheapjerseys

Beitragvon PmMTuZsHpI » 01.05.2018 05:23

Look at the photo to see how we did that. If something is compromised it is inherently weak, unstable. That being said, I've always taken a "theatre approach" to sales. So, forget the evidence that was left behind, the police started pressuring the victim to recant and she did.

I was playing with this guy in squads who didn have a mic. Just remember that while calling people racists does work the discussion ends immediately you are not fooling anyone. Was Donald Trump elected in a way that was not fair. Baldesarra also spent time at Fox Soccer Channel, where she anchored the network flagship nightly news and highlights show, Fox Soccer Report..

cheap authentic jerseys Both are very good reliable guns. When a group of people has assembled because they're emotional and angry about something, it only takes one act of violence to whip the crowd into a fury. You need to check with your pet shop and buy both a calcium supplement and a beta carotene supplement for your Hermit Crabs. cheap authentic jerseys

cheap jerseys That having been said she can just fuck right off. Existing pure play online retailers will also continue to create physical locations, primarily to "enhance fulfillment and customer service." They believe that much of this will take the form of the "click and collect models" which are common with UK retailers. cheap jerseys

cheapjerseys I though the campus in Oakdale was appealing enough to attract students who had a genuine interest in the Arts, Sciences, Business, Teaching and Aviation. Thanks for the post Turtle Bear.. What would you at this. This of course, isn even including the per fight optimization and when your movement abilities are to be used and buffered accordingly to reduce animation lock. wholesale china jerseys

The third man on the list, at one point Gronk's partner in crime, became a criminal and now sentenced to life behind bars ("Convicted Murderer"). To be fair, we do bitch all the time about spending money on certain areas, and feel it should be allocated elsewhere.

cheap jerseys I just am really surprised the NFL isn putting pressure on them to do that like how FOX is doing it. Whereas, the athlete normally consumes a 30 gram protein drink, 5 to 10 grams of hydrolysates will suffice and yield superior results in a shorter period of time! So efficient are hydrolysates that they can be taken during the muscular activity, regardless of whether it is a game of football, basketball or an endurance event. cheap jerseys

Mostly late night tv. But the works were presented in a museum like way, with the composers introducing them via prerecorded video rather than talking directly to the crowd, which added an unnecessary formality to music that ached to make direct connections..

wholesale jerseys china We could try and see it the other way around too, if we cared to.. That will rot them. I recommend a dedicated over a VPS if you trying to build a library quickly. Would it have solved the problem? Most likely not, I still feel we would have got the same level of abuse, shouting and rage. cheap chian jerseys

cheap nfl jerseys It turned out that this blend was also great for scars, toning, firming, eczema, and the malar rash for which it was designed.. This is great! Never thought of stir frying with chicken broth instead of oil (good one!) Love the buttermilk substitution (didn't know there was one). cheap nba jerseys

cheap nhl jerseys Using your strength does not translate to a spaz or a meathead, unless of course you are losing control of yourself and the fundamentals of the techniques. Most people don even have enough money (or education) to move somewhere with better prospects.. cheap nhl jerseys

This site differs from the other because of the addition of being able to sign up as a group. So i did. My baseline is very lethargic after work. PDF are so 15 years ago. And here are these jack asses with spotlights showing everyone where they are, making a big spectacle of it, and making them look like idiots because they are creeping up on shore as they were trained and here is some 300 pound asshole slamming down a burger and soda five feet from him while snapping pictures for the news, making those soldiers look like tools, and making the entire thing look like it just some media attention grab.
PmMTuZsHpI
Gatschhupfer

22-57-22-57-188512 cheap jerseys china

Beitragvon 1CTbGTv2hBm » 02.05.2018 17:00

So, heavier classes sacrifice mobility for health, and vice versa.. Nothing makes me feel more alone in this world than when I'm mid conversation with a person looking down at their Apple Watch while nodding to indicate they're still listening. I had a really good week which culminated in a big run, bike, and skate workout on Friday.

Viewers welcomed the famous host into their homes, and serial dramas, such as the program's Davy cheap jerseys wholesale Crockett trilogy, became nationwide marketing successes [source: CBS Entertainment]. Sugars: Are divided into milk sugars and vegetable wholesale nfb jerseys sugars. Louisiana and New York prohibit the exclusion of coverage for a medical condition otherwise cheap baskball jerseys covered solely because the condition results in infertility.

Afair Little Finger even faned those flames by saying something like "she swore to protect both your mothers daughters, surely she would mediate any conflict between you" or something like that.. It also shows that you cannot prioritize or evaluate..

Malazan too worked great in breaking expectations and in the end it really was the book of the fallen. Ive been doing a few cases a week since 2014 and the quality of play has dropped so far its on the floor dead. In fact, Chris Gragg Jersey
it 8 A.J. Green Jersey
seems only Tesla is working on this problem.

I had no idea what this sport was about but it seemed exotic and I wanted to try something new.. Three officers accompanied Innis on the drive to the central police station. The odds makers are basing their tennis betting stakes on the percentages established by player performance.

I just can't wrap my head around it. Forget dieting! Just change the habits that make a difference for you.. Of a variety of sports. The whole setup took less than three hours with no rewiring (other than to split the antenna output), and most of that time was unattended, getting the initial guide information downloaded to the device.

You didn't make any progress. You can vote for your own interests all you want (in reality you won unless your interests align perfectly with a party). It removes them from society entirely. It one of the problems people have actually been trying to fix, these kids train 12 hours a day, 7 days a week, not counting their other necessary engagements like gym time or PR stuff.

In indoor sports your subject is usually moving which means you cannot use a tripod, and you want a faster shutter speed to be able to capture the Kenley Jansen Jersey
moment. Finally, it Valve game and they have determined that Match Fixing deserves a permanent ban. "Okay ketameandreams go up to all those bees real quiet like.

I recently found the pictures (don even know how my mom mananged to get them developed) and ripped them up.. At this moment, more than 6 million African migrants are in the country, enjoying our hospitality. Beats up http://www.nyjetsfanstore.com/anthony-firkser-jersey-c_4.html
the body for training the rest of the week.

Over the next twenty years, he is cheap baskball jerseys in and out of reform schools and prison for various crimes.1967 1968 Manson meets Gary Hinman, a music teacher who introduces him to Dennis Wilson of the Beach Boys. Now, Russia changing vote tallies and Russia meddling in the election are two different things.

Despite the screams from Big Blue fans to find the replacement for Eli Manning, the Giants believe he has two or three very good years left. If you feel the need to post a new reply or comment on someone else, please make sure you read our rules. The term "intelligence" as the article suggests is cheap baskball jerseys confused as an abstraction.

This hair spray can also be used under hair weave tracks (only if the weave is sowed in with thread, and not glued in). "So we have to watch our strategy and how we do our defense, and so we'll talk about that when I pray with them [Saturday], too. You are the one "making things up"..

However, gulping down a bottle Juwan Thompson Jersey
of such a drink means you are ingesting a whopping 32 grams of sugar. And all travel combined is approximately equal (or lower, depending the source) than livestock CO2 production. I didn realize I was doing it until recently cheap nba jerseys.
1CTbGTv2hBm
Gatschhupfer

Vorherige

Zurück zu BIKECOMmunity