Wandertag 05.10.2014

forum für allgemeine bikecom-belange

Moderator: slomo

Wandertag 05.10.2014

Beitragvon wushu » 29.09.2014 09:15

Manchmal liegt das schöne direkt vor der "Haustüre". Wir werden daher den Lainzer Tiergarten im großen Rahmen erkunden!

Schöne Wege, herbstliche Landschaften, vielleicht ein paar Wildschwein-Sichtungen und jede Menge Spielplätze und Einkehrmöglichkeiten sollten uns einige Stunden Natur genießen lassen.

Treffpunkt ist am 05.10. um 09.30 Uhr beim Nikolaitor (Parkmöglichkeiten) bzw. 10.00 Uhr beim Pulverstampftor.

Der Wanderweg führt uns vom Pulverstampftor vorbei an der Großen Bischofswiese und Kaiserzipf zur Gaststätte Hirschgstemm. Weiter geht es über den Kaltbründlberg (Hubertuswarte) zum Rohrhaus. Wir können dann noch einen Abstecher zur Hermesvilla machen (Cafépause) und marschieren dann weiter zum Wiener Blick (ein weiterer toller Aussichtspunkt) zurück zum Nikolaitor.

Dauer (netto-Gehzeit: ca. 4h15min), Höhenmeter: 450m

Bitte nehmt sicherheitshalber eine Jause mit (wir können auf den Hütten nicht reservieren), Regenkleidung und feste Schuhe.

Es ist natürlich möglich die Route abzukürzen bzw. bei einem anderen Tor früher auszusteigen (zB Lainzer-Tor).

Wir freuen uns auf rege Beteiligung und hoffen dass sich das Wetter von seiner besten Seite zeigt :-)
wushu
Worldcuprider

Re: Wandertag 05.10.2014

Beitragvon spinki » 29.09.2014 13:25

super idee!!!sind dabei und freun uns drauf!

lg spinki und die drei bohrnbuben
wer sprüche klopft, der mopft!
spinki
Worldcuprider

Beitragvon patman » 30.09.2014 10:14

Sandra und ich sind auch dabei! Lg Patrick
patman
Förster-Freiwild

Beitragvon spinki » 01.10.2014 16:39

meine eltern kommen auch mit!
lg spi
wer sprüche klopft, der mopft!
spinki
Worldcuprider

cheap chian jerseys 0-18-0-18-238431 cheap football jerseys

Beitragvon PmMTuZsHpI » 30.04.2018 04:01

If you have the privilege of a victory over Mr. I ended the letter saying that they could either pay me my demand, or drop the matter entirely and call it even. It like when you look at a cube drawn in 2D. Just some way to try keeping them engaged and thinking a little more broadly about what going on.

In extreme cases (like starvation), proteins can also be broken down into amino acids and used to make ATP. Once a week I will send an invite on DK to all of the participants for a free DK contest. During the 1990's, the Colombian drug trafficking organizations started to break apart and needed assistance transporting drugs from Colombia to the United States (Vinson 2009, 41).

cheap china jerseys Outrageous. Capital Punishment lost to Jay Z Vol. Two or three times a year the New Era Club, a civic organization organized by young couples in town, would present a play to raise money for local improvements. When I first played with a Pro I didn even know. cheap china jerseys

cheap jerseys china Unlike the gasoline in the fuel tank, which can only power the gasoline engine, the electric motor on a hybrid car can put energy into the batteries as well as draw energy from them.. 9. A character regains some spent Hit Dice upon finishing a long rest.. cheap jerseys china

Andhen threatenfire you? Well, he threatened to fire me severales, oh yea Reporte and if yodo what she's saying, here's what some of her U theyrd. Since typical fish fraud involves swapping out pricier fish for cheaper varieties, these results translated into a $25 billion annual hit to Americans' pocketbooks [source: Lou]..

wholesale jerseys You feel the gutters are almost Ronald Reagan Dulles on them. In this circumstance, you can avoid chances of feeling awkward. People who have high knockout ratios do not look to punch at their opponent's chin, they look to punch 12 inches through the chin, and that motion is what leads to the knockout.. wholesale jerseys

cheap nfl jerseys And we have the right to independent thought. "I came to fight Conor McGregor, and I don't really have too much interest in anybody else," he said at the news conference.McGregor, who is believed to be training in Iceland, chimed in with a tweet during the news conference: "Everyone flew in. cheap nfl jerseys

cheap jerseys supply When this happens, the vessels start to breakdown under the pressure of the blood coursing through them causing them to eventually leak. Looking forward to seeing more attainable beauty, real beauty, real women and you guys are a great example of that. cheap jerseys supply

wholesale china jerseys Do not lift your pencil from the paper, just let your it glide across the paper as gently or intensely as needed. I hear ya, and the concussions are definitely a concern. It's, sorry to be blunt, nonsense.. Thank you so much, Diane. The term exhaust heat recovery is used for the process by which the exhaust's heat energy is recycled through both the car and the engine, so it's a part of all of these technologies.. wholesale jerseys

cheap jerseys The 53 year old sugar plant worker decided, "This was home." With the help of friends and family including son Jamie, 28, and longtime pal Charlie Mills, a retired plumber Henry "just got on back and started working.". Or maybe there are other issues unrelated to sleeping with other people that he was too afraid to own up to, in which case the cheating is the means to cause the end of the relationship, but not the ultimate goal (which is a really crappy way to end a relationship).. cheap chian jerseys

I had felt and sensed him and that had dispelled any fear I had of the spirit world. I didn't know that she could be so sensitive and so tender but you know she said that she had diversity. The Casualty Clearing Stations were generally static medical facilities made up of tents or huts and there would often be a few scattered around one location, usually near a railway line..

You may have to use a sharp knife and your fingers to remove any stuck on pieces of skin.. BS Factor: To prevent cheating, all cars will be inspected by a panel appointed by the Organizers. Now Mueller has so much more evidence to work with. If bush didn fuck it up so bad in teh first place the good percentage change numbers wouldn have been possible.
<a href=http://www.cheapjerseyscna.com/>cheap Jerseys</a>
PmMTuZsHpI
Gatschhupfer

Zurück zu BIKECOMmunity