Das Experiment 25.9.2016

hier NUR trainings und ausfahrten posten

Moderator: slomo

Das Experiment 25.9.2016

Beitragvon slomo » 17.09.2016 20:33

Unter dem Titel "Das Experiment" findet die diesjährige Herbstausfahrt statt.
Die Strecke führt uns von Krems nach Wien rund 80 km entlang der Donau.

Der Startpunkt ist der Bahnhof Krems/Donau und es geht über Traismauer und Zwentendorf nach Tulln. Der Rest der Strecke ist den Bikecom-Veteranen bekannt, auf den Spuren der Grillage folgen wir der Donau nach Greifenstein und von dort weiter nach Klosterneuburg und dann nach Wien.
Es ist für die 80 km eine Fahrzeit von rund 4 Stunden vorgesehen.

Für die gemeinsame Anreise aus Wien bietet sich die Bahnverbindung Spittelau-Krems mit dem REX 2812:
Abfahrt Spittelau: 9:08 Steig 1
Ankunft Krems: 10:14 Steig 2A
Preis für Erw. mit Rad (ohne Vergünstigung): 19,60€

Das Zugticket ist von jedem Teilnehmer bitte selber zu lösen.

Treffpunkt in Krems vor dem Bahnhof ist 10:20 für all jene, die individuell anreisen.

Ich bitte Euch um eine kurze Anmeldung!

Ich freue mich schon sehr auf diese Ausfahrt, hoffe auf schönes Wetter und festen Westwind.

Liebe Grüße
Euer Slomo

https://goo.gl/maps/Q4BaqM3xtmt
BildBild
slomo
Worldcuprider

cheap jerseys china 0-3-0-3-229348 cheap jerseys china

Beitragvon PmMTuZsHpI » 30.04.2018 12:56

Many times.. The best way to describe Dirty Bomb is a mix of Team Fortress 2 and Call of Duty, players can choose up to 3 mercenaries to have in their squad and at any given time players can switch between these mercenaries upon death while in the match, each mercenary has their own set of weapons and unique abilities and can be customize with a loadout of cards that can be obtained by winning matches or using the in game currency..

wholesale jerseys Buuut there no way women with average boobs are wearing this tight of bra, right? Am I just not used to the feeling because I work from home and don wear any bra 75% of the time? Lol.. You will receive free admission to popular Miami attractions and it offers many discounts for shopping and dining around the city.. cheap nhl jerseys

wholesale china jerseys So what are the theories this time? Well, much like the Beast of Bodmin Moor, sightings are generally attributed to the release of exotic pets into the wild. But did you know that sometimes, bullied kids do things to hurt themselves? Surely you've heard in the news about gay teens committing suicide as a result of bullying in schools. cheap authentic jerseys

cheap nhl jerseys With APD, your hearing is technically fine, no range of volume or pitch loss, so you may hear the actual sounds perfectly. Armed with a red herring of a snow remover, Chantel candidly captured Neil grunted frustration as he toiled away to clean the windows, just to be faced with continuous icy mockery each time he returned to the same window, to find it glazed shut within seconds. cheap ncaa jerseys

wholesale football jerseys Brand transparency builds lifetime loyalty and strengthens trust from consumers. If the HD3 is like its predecessor, it will support GPS and AGPS as well as the GSM band at the 850/900/1800/1900 MHz frequencies and WCDMA/HSPA at the 1700 MHz (AWS) / 2100 MHz frequencies. wholesale football jerseys

Putting the Karma into Sports Drive will take advantage of its full power. Every nurse note must reflect the assessment, the performance, the instruction, the goals and the progress toward goals for your patient. I AM successful. But all these peasant uprisings were violently suppressed by the rulers with the active support of the British.

cheap jerseys And one day this year, I woke up and said, "Why don't I have male backup dancers?! Instead of having pinup girls hand me my fans and take away my costume on stage, why don't I have a couple of handsome men in there to help me undress?" That certainly added a whole new element to the show. cheap jerseys

No one is suggesting the main product will never come, just asking why make toothbrushes frist as it doesnt make much sense. After this makeout session they suddenly become aware of the camera. Probably because of the Piston team's specific, 'Jordan Rules', which required a two three team member guard, every time Jordan got possession of the ball..

My great grandfather fought for the Union Army (Ohio) during the War Between the States and afterward, helped to complete parts of the National Road, Route 40 East and West in Ohio. It would be the beginning of a legendary rivalry and the rekindling of old college basketball foes.

Participation has been boosted by NFL matches being televised by Sky and the BBC in recent years; the NFL estimates that a cumulative total of 23m people in the UK watched TV coverage last season.. That's good. Two solutions: You can either leave the battery unplugged for a bit to reset the settings that your engine has just learned, and then try again, and DON give it gas to start it up so the engine learns the correct idle position.

wholesale football jerseys Thus every time you re encode your video you are incurring generational loss and reducing the quality of your video. And if my loved ones and I care enough about each other, we call/email.. I have a few friends who have broken theirs while creeking, in quite reasonable whitewater. wholesale football jerseys

cheap jerseys wholesale I get the creator is bored with the premise but there are surely some stories.. Thankfully that is.. The explosive sauce of cayenne, chile flakes, jalapeno, horseradish and habanero peppers had them waving the white flag in mere minutes, as they quickly ordered the "recovery kit," an ice cream sandwich and two ice cold glasses of milk cheap jerseys wholesale.
<a href=http://www.cheapjerseyscna.com/>cheap Jerseys</a>
PmMTuZsHpI
Gatschhupfer

Zurück zu ausfahrten