an Labbe responded for Shawinigan (18-3

für alle themen die nichts mit bikecom zu tun haben

an Labbe responded for Shawinigan (18-3

Beitragvon lw789 » 11.08.2018 09:28

Urijah Faber cant wait to hear the cheers when he climbs into the cage in Sacramento on Saturday night. The California Kid loves fighting in his hometown, and hes bringing a whole bunch of his friends along with him when he takes on Michael McDonald. "Im a big guy on energy," Faber said. "Being in a place thats really comfortable and having a crowd thats going to be putting off some great vibes and having my whole team with me is going to be huge." The UFC is back in Californias capital city this weekend for a show that might as well be called the Team Alpha Male Invitational. Faber and three of his teammates are all competing on the card, headlined by UFC flyweight champion Demetrious Johnsons title defence against Alpha Males Joseph Benavidez. Benavidez is in the main event, but the star attraction is Faber (29-6), who hasnt been the hometown favourite for a while. He is fighting in Sacramento for the first time in nine bouts since April 2010, and for the first time since he joined the UFC when the lower-weight WEC promotion was absorbed by the sports dominant organization. Faber is on a roll with three straight stoppage victories in 2013, and the former UC Davis wrestler should be in line for a bantamweight title shot if he gets past McDonald (16-2), who has won nine of his last 10 fights. Hes grateful for the chance to do it at home. "As Ive matured and gotten older and understand things a little bit better, I just realize how important it is to stay behind a community," Faber said. "And I feel like Ive really become a part of this community on bigger level. Were fighting for a lot of different things. Were fighting for the pride of an area. Were fighting for the economy. It was really cool to see everyone come together and save the Kings, so I see this is as me and my guys doing our part." McDonald isnt an Alpha Male, but hes also NorCal to the core, born and raised in Modesto -- and hes 12 years younger than the 34-year-old Faber. McDonald lost his bantamweight title shot in February when Renan Barao stopped him, but bounced back with a submission victory over Brad Pickett in August. McDonald got into the sport during Fabers rise to the top, and he isnt worried about getting local love in Sacramento. "I dont really think about it so much at all," McDonald said. "No matter where I am, whether Im in England or Washington or San Jose, I really dont look at the crowd. I dont think about the crowd. I actually completely disconnect myself from everybody before the fight. Afterward Ill go out and Ill enjoy it, but I just do like I have something on my mind." The arena thats normally home to the NBAs Sacramento Kings will host the towns MMA royalty. Alpha Male coach Duane Ludwig will be busy with fighters in each of the cards last three bouts, but Faber believes his team can handle it. Alpha Males Chad Mendes takes on Nik Lentz in a 145-pound bout, and teammate Danny Castillo has the earliest fight against Edson Barboza. The main card on Fox also features crowd-pleasing lightweight Joe Lauzon against Mac Danzig. The scheduling already helped the Alpha Males with their training, since all four fighters ramped up their workouts on a similar timetable. "I think its all positive," Faber said. "Everybody is working toward the same goal, and the attention level is there. Everyone is understanding you have to take care of each others bodies, so youre not getting too beat up. Were basically a (family) anyway, but its nice to have that focus all at one time." Orlando Scandrick Jersey . -- Top-seed Shahar Peer and Canadian Eugenie Bouchard advanced to the second round of the inaugural WTA Citi Open. DaRon Payne Redskins Jersey . LaQuinton Ross scored 17 of his 20 points in the first half, hitting his first four 3-pointers, to send No. http://www.cheapredskinslockroom.com/.Former NBA forward Morris Peterson has been added to TSNs Toronto Raptors broadcast team. Paul Richardson Jersey .S. international midfielder Michael Bradley is complete. Orlando Scandrick Redskins Jersey .5 million contract with the right-handed reliever. Ziegler revealed the agreement via Twitter, saying hes "really excited to stay in Arizona for a couple more years, at least.RIMOUSKI, Que. -- Sebastien Sylvestre scored twice, including the winner, as the Rimouski Oceanic extended their win streak to 14 games by downing the Baie-Comeau Drakkar 5-4 in overtime Saturday in Quebec Major Junior Hockey League acftion. Sylvestres first goal came at 18:50 of the third period with Rimouski trailing 4-3. Peter Trainor also had two goals and two assists for the Oceanic (43-15-7), Tyler Bolland scored once and Frederik Gauthier chipped in two assists. Philippe Desrosiers made 37 saves for the win. Dominic Poulin had a pair of goals for the Drakkar (45-16-5) while Alexandre Ranger and Jeremy Gregoire each scored once. Philippe Cadorette turned away 30-of-35 shots in defeat. --- SAGUENEENS 2 CATARACTES 1 (SO) SHAWINIGAN, Que. -- Janne Puhakka and Nicolas Roy scored in the shootout and Julio Billia made 26 saves as Chicoutimi slipped past the Cataractes to avoid its seventh straight loss. Jeremy Bouchard opened the scoring for the Sagueneens (27-37-1) at 8:17 of the second period. Dylan Labbe responded for Shawinigan (18-38-9) at 7:35 of the third. Marvin Cupper kicked out 42-of-43 shots for the Cataractes, who have a two-point lead over Saint John for the final playoff spot. --- MOOSEHEADS 4 SEA DOGS 0 SAINT JOHN, N.B. -- Philippe Gadoury scored twice and Zachary Fucale only had to make 12 saves as Halifax blanked the Sea Dogs for its 10th win in a row. DDarcy Ashley had a goal and an assist for the Mooseheads (44-18-3) and Connor Moynihan added the other.dddddddddddd Jurij Repe led all Saint John (19-40-5) skaters with three shots on net. Sebastien Auger stopped 34-of-38 shots for the Sea Dogs, who are on a three-game slide with four games remaining on schedule. --- ARMADA 4 HUSKIES 1 ROUYN-NORANDA, Que. -- Blainville-Boisbriand scored three times in the third period and Etienne Marcoux made 26 saves as the Armada toppled the Huskies. Nikita Jevpalovs opened the scoring for Blainville-Boisbriand (40-16-9) in the first period while Ryan Tesink, Emil Aronsson and Samuel Hodhod made it 4-0 in the third. Marcus Power put Rouyn-Noranda (34-26-5) on the board at 13:48 of the third. Alexandre Belanger allowed four goals on 19 shots for the Huskies. --- FOREURS 4 OLYMPIQUES 2 VAL-DOR, Que. -- Louick Marcotte scored twice and Samuel Henley chipped in with three assists as the Foreurs doubled up Gatineau. Randy Gazzola and Julien Gauthier also scored for Val-dOr (43-20-2), who led 4-0 early in the third period, and Antoine Bibeau made 24 saves for the win. Adam Stevens and Vincent Dunn scored late for the Olympiques (39-22-4), who failed to pick up a third straight win. Gatineaus Robert Steeves allowed three goals on 16 shots before getting pulled. Anthony Brodeaut stopped 11-of-12 shots in 32 minutes of relief. Cheap Chargers Jerseys Cheap Rams Jersey Cheap Dolphins Jerseys Cheap Vikings Jerseys Cheap Patriots Jersey Cheap Saints Jerseys Cheap New York Giants Jerseys Cheap Jets Jerseys Cheap Raiders Jerseys Cheap Eagles Jerseys Cheap Steelers Jerseys Cheap 49ers Jerseys Cheap Seahawks Jerseys Cheap Buccaneers Jerseys Cheap Titans Jerseys Cheap Redskins Jerseys ' ' '
lw789
Dirtjumper

Zurück zu off-topic