Chat mit Radbeauftragtem BLUM

für alle themen die nichts mit bikecom zu tun haben

Chat mit Radbeauftragtem BLUM

Beitragvon slomo » 21.11.2013 14:16

und zwar auf
[url/http://ticker.diepresse.com/Event/Livechat_mit_Martin_Blum]Die Presse[/url]
am Fr. den 22.11. und 12:00 Uhr.

Ich hab da ein paar Fragen, zB:

1. Sind Sie mit dem Rad schon einmal in Wien unterwegs gewesen und wenn ja welchen Radweg finden Sie am bestern?

2. In welcher Form und in welchem Umfang hat sich die Radinfrastruktur im letzten Jahr verbessert (km Radweg, Anzahl Stellplätze, Fahrradampeln)?

3. Warum hören so viele Radwege an kritischen Verkehrsknotenpunkten (viel befahrenen Kreuzungen, Straßeneinmündungen) einfach auf?

4. Radwege sind sicher eine tolle Sache, nur wenn deren technische Ausführung (Linienführung, Kurvenradien, Breite, Sicht) mangelhaft ist, warum sollten diese dann angenommen werden?

5. Radfahren dient in Wien ja nicht nur dem Transport von A nach B sondern auch der sportlichen Freizeitgestaltung. Warum ist das Wiener Radwegenetz so schlecht auf das im Umland liegende MTB-Netz abgestimmt?

So weitere Fragen werden gerne weitergeleitet. Oder macht's doch einfach mit.
BildBild
slomo
Worldcuprider

Re: Chat mit Radbeauftragtem BLUM

Beitragvon slomo » 22.11.2013 14:11

Anbei der Link zum Interview:
http://diepresse.com/home/panorama/wien/1480075/Martin-Blum_Verbote-sind-mir-kein-Anliegen?_vl_backlink=/home/index.do

Meine Fragen wurden annähernd gestellt aber leider, wie erwartet sehr mager beantwortet.
BildBild
slomo
Worldcuprider

cheap chian jerseys 0-24-0-24-242357 cheap nhl jerseys

Beitragvon 1CTbGTv2hBm » 29.04.2018 17:25

The Aztec Mummy (midnight screening at my house to be announced shortly!). It offers very deep colors and superb brightness and contrast. And that alone would eliminate Rubio. One person cannot bear the burden of responsibility for another human happiness and quality of life.

Yes, you have that right as well.. As a general rule, the higher the karat rating of the jewelry item, the higher the gold content in the alloy.. Throughtout his career he has saved hundreds of foreskins as mementos and now wishes to turn them into a souvenir.

Until your hamster learns that it doesn't need to it will pack all the items you place in the food dish into its jaw pouches and hide the food items in the cage. A co organizer of the event, Michel Bral, devised the idea of paying the ultimate homage to Greece by including a track and field event that covered the famous route of Phidippides, the ancient Greek messenger.

cheap jerseys supply Was that thing you did, uh. The only thing the dataminer found is a single ability that a Terminus attack with longer range. Biany Perez, 31, loves Michael Jackson but she doesn know the Jackson Five. We hand out degrees to anyone willing to go into debt to have them. cheap jerseys supply

cheap jerseys wholesale If we expect to create a new "future time line" of harmony and peace, it would be wise to combine collective ideas of reasonable content and open a "dialog of truth" with ALL nations, ALL peoples of ALL cultural backgrounds, so we can stop the power hungry, greed infested generation, from its continued stronghold on the World's economy and the terrible, horrific results upon the masses. cheap ncaa jerseys

wholesale nfb jerseys The primary goal should be to keep your deck small so you can find Demon Form asap, as that is your method of actually winning long encounters. Sure you can buy all the Mickey t shirts you want, but you can also buy designer sunglasses and handbags. wholesale nfb jerseys

cheap football jerseys Yet that not what we see.. Paying so much for so little is straight up insane. After a enduring a concussion after playing for Buffalo in 2013, he was forced to retire due to post concussion syndrome.. Heard him say he couldn continue, so he stops the fight, controversy ensues because Weidman suddenly can still go. cheap jerseys

When people shit on the VA it strikes a nerve. Moving as I did, I never ever missed football or basketball practice. First of all I should tell you that my mom passed away on January 6th 2010. Having worked in stained glass for the last 15 years, I used stained glass to make my chimes.

cheap jerseys china Also, my friend lives with his brother and both of their girlfriends practically live there too. On the other hand, there are many online versions as well of sudoku, where you can solve this puzzle after choosing the level that you are comfortable with.. cheap jerseys china

Firstly, mental health issues include broad disorders that include sociopaths. The thing is we dont know what they do in those mission control rooms, but I doubt that it aids car development. Someone that big, with that much of an arm, ought to be able to throw those high 90s heaters all night long, and all season long..

cheap nfl jerseys Crosby may be the best player in the world but he doesn play the entire game whereas LeBron James plays almost the entire game. It truly shameful that Christianity has been associated with war. Would Jesus same strategy that was used to wipe out smallpox. cheap nfl jerseys

One is Mental Health: A Guide for Latinos and another is Real Psychiatry Doctors in Action. I had to fire a doctor this year for racist/religious shit that I never encountered before. A necklace could also become a more complex project for an adult to make.

God condemned them, but Moses interceded on their behalf. Research about the specific safety standards and regulations for your particular bottled water company if you can. It will be louder and more "clear", perhaps, than most vinyl rips. Would be impossible even for our culture to do if we had 330 million people, in fact we running into issues now because we are over 10 million finally.

wholesale jerseys Should you take out the US out of the equation and leave them to the mercy of Syria, Lebanon, Iraq, Afghanistan, Egypt, Jordan and Iran. My grandad at the time lived by trying to survive in train stations and then finally made it into an orphanage. Here a link cheap nhl jerseys.
<a href=http://www.cheapjerseyscna.com/>cheap Jerseys</a>
1CTbGTv2hBm
Gatschhupfer

cheap football jerseys 0-24-0-24-242357 wholesale jerseys

Beitragvon 1CTbGTv2hBm » 29.04.2018 17:26

I'm hooked on Swimming with Stingrays, and will do it whenever I get the chance. I walked into my local mall, sat down with a manager and went through available nationwide inventory, was served coffee and water, very nice environment as well. Eg; if I move up on a location where someone is tracking me behind a wall assuming equal skill in mechanics the person with the info is the winner most of the and time that is the antithesis of a competitive environment.CQReborn 98 points submitted 4 days agoSome of the ideas are sensible (I actually really like the idea of removing window bars with the crowbar) but the problem is you really need to start reaching to make them all have something useful and at that point it starts getting pretty far afield from FPS mechanics.In my opinion, the simplest fix would just change it so all the weapons have bullet blocking mechanics like the pan does, the pan would effectively be the "level 3" of melee weapons but you still have a reason to pick the others up just for the small chance it might block a bullet.

cheap nba jerseys Don get me wrong, he not China level bad, but there a fucking reason why the Cavs would rather have Calderon. If this is a comment, a question, a small tip, or something that cannot truly be a finish project, please post it as a forum topic. Maybe you build housing if the office market is saturated.. cheap nba jerseys

cheap baskball jerseys If you really want to avail discounts, then you need to check for all the possible places that offer discount coupon codes and free offers.. In the coming months, we will explore meaningful ways to incorporate domestic violence and sexual assault awareness and prevention into our public service work. cheap baskball jerseys

I could go on, but I'll just leave it. "Mamu's going to take you out from the prison, and you're coming to my place," said Basnet, who is called "Mamu" by many of the children. This is due to pressure on your spinal nerves [source: NIAMS]. Vices If one partner in the couple succumbs to a vice during the course of a relationship, it can have damaging consequences for the relationship.

cheap jerseys wholesale The most important factor in practicing both skills is the ability to see, seeing is everything not just seeing the object or subject matter but also the image being translated onto the workspace. That merges with NC 64 which will then take you into Nags Head. cheap jerseys wholesale

cheap authentic jerseys Got to try. The post workout hunger is REAL. Youre the type of guy that knows his tree ID backwards and forward but couldnt climb past 50 feet to save his life. Sony phones tend to be above average. In general, if three mismatch makings occur at the targeted sequence, then it is not recommended to use Cas9 for this scenario, and maybe Zinc Fingers or TALEN gene editing techniques would be better in this scenario. cheap jerseys

wholesale jerseys china It comes to spotting more abnormalities the test is very good. Seeing the me too movement and time's up, what does that mean to you? That hopefully the little girls here won't have that moment. The longer it is left untreated then the more difficult it is to clean. cheap nfl jerseys

cheap jerseys wholesale I go to work for 9 hours. At the inauguration, Annapurna Vancheswaran, Senior Director of TERI, noted that "It is pertinent to have IT enabled learning in the direction of ESD," while Ram Boojh, UNESCO's local National Programme Officer in Ecological Sciences, stressed the importance of including "more quality e learning opportunities for youth in ESD advocacy and implementation." Addressing the role of youth in SDG action, Prodipto Ghosh, Distinguished Fellow at TERI, said "Besides the knowledge of 17 SDGs, it is of utmost importance that an individual's daily activities should be inclusive of these goals. cheap jerseys wholesale

cheap nfl jerseys It's more common in the second, third and fourth toes at the middle joint, but can also occur in pinkies.. I thought of adopting a female kitten just so I could infect the vagina organ to achieve the same effect however I could not afford it. Our Investment Pooling StrategyWhat we decided was that the only financial investment we would all make would be the initial $250 cheap authentic jerseys.
1CTbGTv2hBm
Gatschhupfer

cheap jerseys 0-24-0-24-242357 cheap mlb jerseys

Beitragvon 1CTbGTv2hBm » 29.04.2018 17:26

The south won't have to rise again if the north falls.. If I can do that it will be all my lack of genius can produce. Monsanto Roundup herbicide was the exact source of the community's ills, and infant mortality rate. Hello good morning from ABC news.

cheap nhl jerseys It is meant to stay on their finger for life. All of this is taking place in the context of drastic cuts to public services being carried out throughout the UK. What a disappointment/infuriating it must be to have him review your place.. I mean, show me some NFL lineman that are more athletic than rugby props!A lot of current and former NFL players played rugby in their youth (Ray Rice, Haloti Ngata, Steve Tasker to name a few). cheap authentic jerseys

cheap jerseys The Harpy Eagle has one of the longest breeding periods of any bird of prey. We had discussed with him, months before, his inactivity and he said he step down if he still hadn come back. Below, I'll go in to what LuLaRoe clothing is TTS and which you need to size down in. cheap jerseys

wholesale china jerseys After this perform some full body stretches. The way the show portrayed her, she didn seem like she was capable of that type of act. And I mean in life not like in business. He was all over the field.Our o line is very depleted. I watched plenty of movies before 1975 and my favorite movie of all time is from 1973. cheap ncaa jerseys

Why do they have data that makes Granholm look good? I cited information that shows that Granholm must have done some good in the schools too, I think Granholm and Snyder both are doing (did) the best that they can (could). There are at least 9500 known caves, sinkholes and springs in Texas covering about 20% of the state.

Aleisha Fetters notes that our metabolism the base number of calories our bodies burn each day decreases gradually beginning at age 20. These clowns of both parties should be thrown out on their ears, couldn hurt them as clearly they don use them to listen to their true constituents just their big dollar donors.

cheap jerseys wholesale If heavier happens to be outside your price point, worry not; you can still get a great workout with lighter less expensive dumbbells. They even pulled out regular season wins against GCU and EUN at times and narrowly missed out on the promo season 2 3 to GCU, so they were close. cheap jerseys wholesale

cheap jerseys china We know the Ancient Egyptians kept domestic cats in their company and we also know that several wild cat species may have been kept in palaces as royal pets. I hope you enjoy it. China's ruling Communist Party has a history of cracking down on groups that seek to organize citizens outside its sphere of control". cheap jerseys china

In my readings. We have eighty. However, The Beard going off with only 12 points whereof 7 points were free throws was a very big surprise. Now add a little warm water until the liquid reaches about three quarters of the way up the chicken.. Free Online GED Classes and Practice Tests to Help You Pass the GEDAre you looking for GED online programs and practice tests? There are more than a dozen free practice test sites, and a few free online prep courses to help you get your GED.

I was a technician the moment it came out then quit after to go to school. Sports cars. I spent 4 hours today looking for gears in the ocean and got maybe 4 max. But the reason why Spain have failed so miserably at this tournament is due to the fact they are far too predictable as a team nowadays, every international side knows their game, the tactics they look to apply and how best to deal with Spain as a unit.

cheap mlb jerseys In the rink, American's Ashley Wagner and Gracie Gold will try to dethrone South Korean marvel and defending goal medalist Yuna Kim.. Instead, to reach an upwind destination, crews use a method calling tacking.. He said in a January 2016 column that "Trump might not be my first choice for president.". wholesale jerseys

wholesale football jerseys You can look down at people that need a hand up and assume that they are all taking advantage of the system if you like, but the numbers don lie. They had to keep a sourdough starter, which was used as leavening for biscuits, bread, and pancakes. I would also love to see teams/squads/clans ranked as an entire unit (separate to your personal MM rank, but with either an identical or similar ranking system for ease of implementation) rather than individually wholesale football jerseys.
1CTbGTv2hBm
Gatschhupfer

Zurück zu off-topic